It’s time for your weekly edition of Coin Bureau’s Crypto news!
A lot to cover but here’s a quick overview of what’s up this week:
– Dogecoin’s moon mission: The DOGE-1 satellite is now officially scheduled to launch in early 2022 with the help of SpaceX. It’s unclear whether the DOGE payment will have any direct effect on price, but the hype alone could be enough to date Dogecoin to new all time highs.
– AMC accepts cryptocurrency: After months of teasing, AMC has officially added Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, and Litecoin as possible payment methods.
– Twitter’s crypto team: Twitter has revealed a dedicated crypto team to expand Twitter’s crypto offerings. Recall that BTC tipping was introduced in September.
– Discord scrapped its plans to integrate Ethereum into its app, at least for now. The 180 is justified in my opinion, but not for the reasons you think.
– Brave integrates Solana: Sometime next year, it will be possible to access Solana dApps from directly within Brave’s privacy preserving browser. This will expose Solana’s ecosystem to Brave’s 40+ million users.
– ENS airdrop: Nearly 140 thousand people became eligible for anywhere between 4000 and 16 000 dollars worth of ENS depending on when they solid.
– Bitcoin’s Taproot upgrade: Taproot went live early yesterday morning, introducing an additional layer of privacy to certain BTC transactions. I will explain exactly why.
– Crypto adoption accelerates: New York City got its very own Citycoin (NYCCoin), following in the footsteps of Miami which will begin airdropping Citycoin profits to residents in BTC. Pew Research also found that the number of Americans who have heard of cryptocurrency has nearly doubled since 2015, and 16% of the population currently holds (or has held) crypto.
Be sure to stick around until the end if you want to know where the crypto market is headed this week and whether last week’s top performing altcoins will continue to pump!
P.S. Got a new tie 👔
⛓️ 🔗 Useful Links 🔗 ⛓️
► Dogecoin Moon Mission: https://cointelegraph.com/news/doge-1…
► AMC Accepts Cryptocurrency: https://cointelegraph.com/news/amc-th…
► Twitter’s Crypto Team: https://cointelegraph.com/news/twitte…
► Brave Solana Integration: https://cointelegraph.com/news/brave-…
► ENS Airdrop: https://cointelegraph.com/news/early-…
► ENS Airdrop Claim: https://claim.ens.domains/
► Bitcoin Taproot: https://cointelegraph.com/news/breaki…
► Citycoins: https://cointelegraph.com/news/miami-…
📜 Disclaimer 📜
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only. Nothing herein shall be construed to be financial legal or tax advice. The content of this video is solely the opinions of the speaker who is not a licensed financial advisor or registered investment advisor. Trading cryptocurrencies poses considerable risk of loss. The speaker does not guarantee any particular outcome.