STeX - The Killer of Traditional Exchanges
STeX cryptocurrency exchange has introduced a decentralized advanced crypto coin platform bringing liquidity and prices from all major exchanges in one place. Coin holders can now trade cross-rates among coins directly. In effect, if any two coins are listed on STeX, investor can trade one against the other directly, which enables thousands of pair trades that weren’t available on the market before.
STeX team developed proprietary virtualization technology and named it A2A (Any2Any). A2A solves the cross-coin exchange problems common for the customers of other cryptocurrency exchanges. Typically, cryptocurrency exchanges offer a limited number of cross-coin rates or allow exchange of one coin to another via BTC or USD. STeX allows trading any supported coin to any other supported coin directly.
This pricing functionality is fully supported by other features, including all variety of trading abilities like trailing stop-loss orders, take-profit orders, charts, and much more. All the features one may find on STeX are available for cross-rates as well. If it were traditional commodity exchange, one could be able to directly trade sugar for coffee or oil for shares in Google without using USD or other currencies.
STeX also solves the liquidity problem, which is the case for many coins and tokens. In effect, the platform aggregates all supply and demand for coins and tokens on other exchanges enabling pool deals. This leads to enormous implications for active traders/investors.
Most exchanges allow simplistic bid and ask price information with no market depth statistics, providing no understanding about volume available at a specific price, while this is valuable information for high net investors. Without this information, a reasonably large investor cannot make a truly informed decision and faces risks of selling significantly below expected price, or buying way higher.
This is exactly where STeX deploys proprietary algorithms and technical solutions. With STeX unique HFT algorithms, originally developed to work on traditional stock exchanges, the platform can solve this problem, providing access to all trading possibilities on one trading platform and via one trading account in a blink of an eye.
STeX offers system contains several automated aggregation solutions and proprietary algorithms addressing the liquidity problem, including ability to create an own liquidity pool for a bigger deal.
On top of that, STeX is offering fast execution and direct access through fast API protocols to those who wants to become market-maker on STeX exchange, allowing them to trade without any commissions and with some other benefits. For all such trades the commissions are taken from a counterparty willing to buy or sell at the offered price.
The technology behind STeX has TOP-10 main advantages over regular cryptocurrency exchanges:
- Vast variety investment opportunities with all trading pairs are on one platform. STeX is an aggregator which collects and aggregates offers from many other exchanges at one place. More than 10,000 trading pairs and more than 100 coins are presented at the platform. STeX provides a gate for various token exchanges without the need to use two or more exchange platforms;
- Advanced security, as all STeX systems are encrypted and cannot be accessed without proper authorization from STeX administration. The project's main assets, including user's funds are stored in cold wallets and cannot be accessed from the internet;
- Most attractive prices, when best bids and offers are aggregated from all exchanges and big orders are executed at more attractive prices;
- Beauty of the single account. It is possible to take advantage from all exchanges using one account in the system. It is not necessary to switch accounts;
- Savings because of no internal commission. STeX offers direct access through fast API protocols to those who wants to become a market maker at STeX which allows them to trade commission-free. For all such trades the commissions are taken from a counterparty willing to buy or sell at the offered price;
- Ability reduce commissions up to 50 percent by paying with the exchange’s internal token;
- Easy interface, clear and simple even for a newbie;
- High speed provided via superfast cloud processing core – internal trades are completed in milliseconds;
- No centralization, when STeX's own cloud cluster is physically hosted in many countries to prevent the possibility of downtime due to real-world/technological attack or failure;
- Potential for horizontal scaling. STeX A2A decentralized technology provides for supporting hundreds of thousands cross-rates simultaneously.
With total decentralization of the system architecture, unlimited scalability, hundreds of thousands of trade instruments, high-speed execution of orders and order system performing built-in trade algorithms, robots and managed accounts, futures and derivatives, as well as margin trading, the STeX project not only leads the crypto trading to the serious world level, it sets the new standard in the industry.
Featured Image via Stex
Disclaimer: These are the writer’s opinions and should not be considered investment advice. Readers should do their own research.